Thursday, November 1, 2012

BTCL's Internet Broadband Connection Configuration !!!

Bangladesh has a many company of internet provider.Good and evil with the good progress with the start.Bangladesh has many internet organization provider but we did not get real service it .

Line Configuration :
1.At first you go to control panel >Network Connection.

2.Network Connection left panel Click create a new Connection.
3.When you click create a new account than open a new windows like below.Than select setup my connection manually and click next.
4.Next step's you select the Connection using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password.
5.Next step's type ISP or BTCL and click next button.

6.Than you type BTCL user name and password than check and click next button.

7.Click the Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop than finish .

8.Last step's you type user name and password and enjoy the broadband internet.


 

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually something which I believe I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead in your subsequent publish, I’ll attempt to get the cling of it!
    How to write MySQL with Windows Command Prompt?

    ReplyDelete