Friday, November 23, 2012

Serial Key For Windows From The CD

I think many people know that many of you may not know what to do with. But they do not know who they benefit. But  sometime a lot of time with Windows XP's product key is not to get in or not. When we got setup windows than face of problem of OS. However, you can easily find out the Windows CD from the serial key. That can be tracked for you :

1.At first run of Windows CD to your computer.
2.Then, open  My Computers.
3.Than open your CD drive.( Do not double click )
4. Right-click the I368 folder from and click search.
5. UNATTEND search by typing in the search field and click.
6.Than open the file UNATTEND.
7.End this page you get Windows XP's product key.
So everybody must be comment.I hope your forward.


2 comments:

  1. This is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networksrks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
    How
    to block country from your blog or site?

    ReplyDelete